Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold is a rapidly forming and disastrous situation for your home. When remediation is needed, we must address active colonization, and structural damage organisms can cause.
How Can Mold Threaten Your Property
Homeowners need to appreciate how mold can impact their properties when not addressed as soon as possible. As a living organism, the actions of microbial colonies are about survival. All damage to your home will not be visible or easily accessible, making it vital to rely on a company that knows where to look and how to address varying levels of mold infestations. We are experts with:
- Black mold
- Attic mold
- Basement mold remediation
- Bathroom mold removal
- Mold specialists
- Mold remediation
What Is Needed to Remediate Mold Damages?
The choices of remediation strategies change based on several variables and factors. The severity of the mold infestation, for example, can determine whether surface cleaning and mechanical action are sufficient. We can also provide additional, more aggressive steps when necessary, like sanding, media blasting, or controlled demolition.
When Are Damage Repairs Needed?
After mold damage, structural repairs are common. In many cases, the only suitable method for removing deeply rooted mold colonies was demolition, so replacing these discarded elements is part of this necessary process. Our team with a contractor license must also focus on the structural repairs needed to prevent continued moisture or water penetration from facilitating further mold growth and microbial damage.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (919) 790-1222
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (919) 790-1222
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: