Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold is a rapidly forming and disastrous situation for your home. When remediation is needed, we must address active colonization, and structural damage organisms can cause.
How Can Mold Threaten Your Property
Homeowners need to appreciate how mold can impact their properties when not addressed as soon as possible. As a living organism, the actions of microbial colonies are about survival. All damage to your home will not be visible or easily accessible, making it vital to rely on a company that knows where to look and how to address varying levels of mold infestations. We are experts with:
- Black mold
- Attic mold
- Basement mold remediation
- Bathroom mold removal
- Mold specialists
- Mold remediation
What Is Needed to Remediate Mold Damages?
The choices of remediation strategies change based on several variables and factors. The severity of the mold infestation, for example, can determine whether surface cleaning and mechanical action are sufficient. We can also provide additional, more aggressive steps when necessary, like sanding, media blasting, or controlled demolition.
When Are Damage Repairs Needed?
After mold damage, structural repairs are common. In many cases, the only suitable method for removing deeply rooted mold colonies was demolition, so replacing these discarded elements is part of this necessary process. Our team with a contractor license must also focus on the structural repairs needed to prevent continued moisture or water penetration from facilitating further mold growth and microbial damage.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (919) 790-1222
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (919) 790-1222
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2060 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: